Thursday, October 16, 2008

P2CConnect - Start

P2CConnect from the IITways (name we thought of for our venture) is just a service for rest of the world but for me it is more than that. It is not impossible but very difficult for me to put the feeling in the words.

Parent to Child Connect is an application/service one of it's type. Generally we get response that we have seen similar things but I have only heard that there are similar applications but never seen one. I am not saying that we have something out of this world but there some new addition to the application. The approach of implementation is definitely different and easy. I believe that great things don't have be complex, one only get recognition when others can understand what you are doing and for that you need to be simple and easy.

At IITWays, We believe in doing things differently and our motto is 'Lakshay to har haal mein pana hai'.

You can connect to us at www.p2cconnect.com

No comments: